|Website design, development and content by|
"The church's original frame was built in 1862. In 1876 the cornerstone was laid for the present stone church. The church has one of Ontario's best collections of McCausland Glass. Some of the stained glass windows were constructed from fragments of stained glass that were collected during World War II by Rev. Appleyard from the ruins of 120 churches and cathedrals in Britain and Europe. The windows were dedicated as a war memorial in 1946"
34 Boucher Street